Eva Masaki BabyT Sunglasses in River
The BabyT is an update on the brand's TAEA style, sized down from 51mm to a slightly smaller 47mm frame. It features a matte gold frame hand-wrapped in black and yellow tortoise acetate with temple tips covered in caramel goat leather. For Eva Masaki, this color combination recalls the Nagara river in the mountain region of Takasu, Japan, where she once lived.
- cellulose acetate by Mazzucchelli
- dark green Zeiss lenses with 100% UV protection
- slightly oversized
- made to fit a variety of face shapes
- handmade in Northern Italy
- all sunglasses are final sale; review our return policy here