WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR REFUND.
— Jewelry, accessories (hats, gloves, scarves, barrettes, headbands), shoes, bags, wallets, belts, socks, hosiery, swimwear, intimates, sunglasses, art works, and home goods are final sale. No exceptions.
— ALL SALE ITEMS are FINAL SALE.
— Returns must be agreed upon with JUDITH or they will not be accepted. To initiate a return:
– Please contact us (email@example.com) for a return authorization before returning any merchandise.
– Do not ship until authorization has been received.
– JUDITH reserves the right to refuse any returned item.
– RETURNS ADDRESS:
131 Middle St. Portland, ME 04101
— IN-STORE PURCHASES: Returns are allowed for exchange and/or store credit on full price merchandise within 7 days of purchase. Receipt must be present.
— ONLINE & PHONE PURCHASES: Returns are allowed for exchange and/or store credit on full price merchandise within 10 days of delivery. Shipping/customs costs are not refundable.
– CURBSIDE PICK-UP: Purchases made for curbside pick-up are free to be picked up at your leisure. However, please be aware that the 7-day return policy begins on the day of purchase and if not picked up within that time frame, becomes final sale.
— Sale, discounted, and special order items are final sale.
— International (outside the US 50 states) orders are final sale. International shipping is available. Please email us for a quote.
— Returned items must be in the same condition in which they were received: unworn, unwashed, with receipt, dust bags, tags and/or boxes.
— Store credits are valid forever.
— We are not responsible for misdirected orders if incorrect or outdated shipping information is provided.
— Clients are responsible for return shipping costs.
– HOLIDAY 2022 RETURN POLICY: If purchased in December, Clothing, UNWORN, with tags on is eligible for STORE CREDIT ONLY by Jan 9 or within 10 days, whichever is greater.
— ALL JEWELRY/SHOES/VINTAGE/BAGS/UNDERGARMENTS/ACCESSORIES/SWIMWEAR/SUNGLASSES/WALLETS/ART/HOMEGOODS
are FINAL SALE. No exceptions.
—**RECEIPT MUST BE PRESENT**